|Saturday, March 4, 2000||
1. Identify the stamp?
2. When was it issued?
3. In what denomination was it issued?
4. What was the purpose of issuing the stamp?
5. Who was he?
6. What is he famous for?
7. What type of paper has been used for the stamp?
8. Who has designed the medallion?
1. Medallion of Nicholas Roerich.
3. Re 1.
4. His birth centenary.
5. Master artist, philosopher, humanitarian and writer.
6. His international pact protection of art treasures, educational and scientific institutions in times of war and civil commotion.
7. Unwatermarked adhesive stamp paper.
8. Henry Dropsy.