July 30, 2000,
NOTE: Please do not send any images with your reply. They cannot be forwarded due to technical reasons.
invited for 37/181, tall, slim, airlines,
pilot, legally divorced,
match preferably dentist for Canadian
citizen Jat Sikh, very
invited for Ramgharia Gursikh MBBS
29/5'-3" girl presently
Asian Abroad.com World's largest business
Directory for NRIs
THE TRIBUNE INTERNET EDITION
Advertisements on The Tribune On-Line Edition can be placed in the form of Banners/Boxes. The dimensions of Panels are 80X80 Pixels on the right hand side of the pages including the Home page. The dimensions of the Banners are 40x400 pixels.
The users clicking on the Banners or Panels will be linked either to the advertiser's Home page (at no extra cost) or to an HTML page advertisement on the Web server hosting The Tribune site, also at no extra cost. Creation of an HTML page advertisement, if so desired, will however be charged extra.
DISPLAY ADVERTISEMENT RATES-PER FOUR WEEKS
Volume discount: 5-12 weeks= 15%, 13-26 weeks 20%, 27-52 weeks=25%
Classified advertisements released in The Tribune may be published in the Internet Edition on an additional payment of Rs 50/- per insertion (irrespective of number of words) or Rs 250/- per advertisement (up to 100 words only) for the Internet Edition only.
ADVERTISEMENT MATERIAL AND SUBMISSION
The advertisement material is to be submitted on a 3.5" diskette in either of the following formats:
The diskette should contain the following files (all files should be in one directory only):
1. Panel.gif or panel.jpg (not more than 10KB) for the image to be displayed as per specifications below. If it is a banner then file size should not exceed 25KB.
2. Either a plain text file url. txt containing the advertiser's home page URL or the advt. htm as the html document for the page to be hosted on web server hosting The Tribune On-Line. The total size of htm files should not exceed 10KB.
3. The graphics/image (s) as GIF or JPG (JPEG) files.
The diskette should contain the following files (all files should be on one directory only)
1. Panel.gif or panel.jpg as per specifications below.
2. Advt. txt containing the text of the advertisement page in ASCII format and its size should not exceed 10KB.
3. Advt.gif or advt.jpg for the graphics/image to be displayed on the advertisement page.
TRIBUNE ON-LINE BANNER DETAILS
The advertisement order along with the material must reach us at least 10 days in advance. The advt. will appear on The Tribune On-Line subject to acceptance and the position being available.
Payments are to be made in advance by a draft favouring The Tribune Trust, Chandigarh and be sent along with the release order to the Advertisement Manager, The Tribune Trust, Sector 29C, Chandigarh-160020.
The Tribune Trust reserves the right to accept and publish any advertisement. In case the advt. is not accepted, the payment made by the advertiser will be refunded.
The Tribune Trust disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation and implied warranty of merchantability or fitness of advertiser's products/services and/or information for any particular purpose.
The Tribune Trust is not
liable for any incidental or consequential damages
arising out of the usage of the information provided by