|Saturday, September 16, 2000||
1. Identify the stamp.
2. When was it issued?
3. In what denomination was it issued?
4. What is depicted on the stamp?
5. Who has designed the stamp?
6. If a stamp bears the name Zuid Afrikaansche Republick, can you tell the name of country which has issued it?
7. What is the monetary unit of Kyrgystan?
8. What does the term set- off mean in philately?
1. 50 years of the Republic of India.
2. January 27, 2000
3 300 paise.
4. Sketch of Father of the Nation.
5. Ranga the cartoonist.
6. Transvaal in Africa.
7. Som and Tyina.
8. A form of reversed print caused by laying a sheet of stamps on another printed sheet which has been insufficiently dried.