|Saturday, September 30, 2000||
1. Identify the stamp.
2. When was it issued?
3. In what denomination was it issued?
4. Whose portrait is depicted in the stamp?
5. For what occasion was the stamp issued?
6. Where was the stamp printed?
7. What does the term blanket print mean in philately?
8. What is the monetary unit of Lithuania?
1. Arya Samaj
3. 300 paise.
4. Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati.
5. To mark the invaluable services rendered to humanity by the Arya Samaj.
6. The Calcutta Security Printers Ltd.
7. When the printing machine runs without a paper, the impression on the underlay is transferred to the back of the next sheet in reverse.
8. One litas of 100 centai.