|Saturday, October 14, 2000||
1. Identify the stamp.
2. When was it issued?
3. In what denomination was it issued?
4. On what occasion was it issued?
5. If a stamp bears the name Srodkowa — Litwa, can you tell the name of the country which has issued it?
6. What is the monetary unit of Tajikistan?
7. What does the term cancel mean in philately?
8. What all is depicted in the cancelation?
1. Painting by a child artist, Amit Shah from Baroda.
3. 25 paise.
4. 25th anniversary of UNICEF in India.
5. Central Lithuania in Europe.
6. 1 Russian ruble of 100 kopeck.
7. A marking intended to show a stamp has been used and is no longer valid as postage.
8. a) Name of the original mailing location.
b) Date of mailing.
c) Time of mailing.
d) Pin code of the area.