|Saturday, January 6, 2001||
1. Identify the stamp?
2. When was it issued?
3. In what denomination was it issued?
4. On what occasion was it issued?
5. What is a souvenir card?
6. What is a souvenir sheet?
7. What is the difference between the two?
8. If a stamp bears the
name Archipel Des Comores can you tell the name of the country which has
1. The stamp features the portrait of Prithviraj Kapoor and the emblem of the theatre group..
3. 200 paise.
4. Golden jubilee of Prithvi Theatres.
5. A philatelic card not valid for postage, issued in conjunction with some special event.
6. A small sheet of stamps, usually including one value or a set of stamps.
7. Souvenir card is not valid for postage while the souvenir sheet is valid only upto the value of stamps.
8. Comaro Islands (Africa).