|Saturday, January 13, 2001||
1. Name of the month that the French revolutionaries introduced in their 18th century calendar.
4. Routine; usual path
6. Snake that one associates with Cleopatra.
7. This kind of table is associated with conferences in pre-Independence India.
9. Segment of circle.
10. Second name of famous British actor with the ‘stiff upper lip’
12. The poetic name by which our land is often referred to
13. Noise; fuss
14. Outer layer of skin
1. Colour that is bluish green
2. The great lawgiver in the ancient Indian tradition
3. Cruel and greedy
5. Tendency; fashion
6. An Indian raga, not often sung these days.
11. Not a virtue by any means