|Saturday, July 28, 2001||
1. Those in the stock market know a lot about this form of investment.
5. Receptacle, especially of a sacred kind.
6. "_____ Maria" is what you often hear on Christian lips.
7. Former Viceroy of India
11. First name of celebrated film-maker from Kerala
14. Krishna is sometimes simply called by this name.
15. Painting is one, so is music
16. The art of lying
abroad for your country, as cynics say.
2. Hard substance that gives structure to our bodies
3. ____ Bator, Mongolian city.
4. Not odd
8. Directed; pointed
9. A standard laid down in manufacture etc. (inits.)
10. Lump of earth
11. Abstract passage played early in our classical music
12. Title of ruler, often used among the Rajputs
13. Stop; reside