|Saturday, October 6, 2001||
By Karuna Goswamy
1. Water creature that is eaten as a delicacy by some
3. Large block of wood etc. used in roof construction.
6. Large auditorium in university buildings, etc. in Europe.
8. Former Soviet Union’s main news agency.
10. Famous period of Japanese history.
13. Not the whole.
15. Egypt’s great river.
16. Richard____, one of Hollywood’s famous actors.
1. Creature that changes colours ever so often.
2. Cobbler’s tool.
4. Period; age.
5. Bush that one associates with Christmas time.
7. Popular winter flower
8. Army formation, unit etc.
12. Old measure, like a yard.
14. Top card.