|Saturday, November 3, 2001||
1. Identify the stamp.
2. When was it issued?
3. In what denomination was it issued?
4. It was issued to mark which occasion?
5. What do the two stripes on the stamp signify.
6. Who was he?
7. As a politician what was his status?
8. Which book of his
won an award and what was the name of the award.
1. Hare Krushna Mahtab.
3. 60 paise.
4. His 90th birth anniversary.
5. It is a part of the series on freedom struggle.
6. Freedom fighter, politician and author.
7. Chief Minister of Orissa from 1956 to 1961.
8. The Kendriya Sahitya Akademi Award for his book Gaon Majlis in 1983.