|Saturday, March 23, 2002||
2. When was it issued?
3. In what denomination has it been issued?
4. The stamp was issued to mark which occasion?
5. Name the artist of the stamp?
6. What is the theme of the painting?
7. Whose painting is depicted on the first day cover.
8. Where has the stamp been printed?
1. Painting by a child artist.
3. 400 paise.
4. Children’s Day.
5. Master S. Jayesh Pillai.
6. The role of information technology in bring the world together.
7. Neelam Anil Thakur.
8. The Eagle Press Private Ltd.