|Saturday, May 25, 2002||
1. English royal family that reigned in the 15th century.
6. Burly, obese.
7. Allow; permit.
8. Rub off.
11. Lump of metal.
14. Low melting, metallic, silvery element.
15. ____Gardner, Hollywood actress of yore.
16. Prescribed code of
1. The French General who became a part of American history.
2. Brief, written record.
3. The city of the Taj.
5. To return like for like.
10. Officer in an organisation like P.W.D. (abbrev.)
11. The legend inscribed on the cross (initials).
12. Initials of University in Amritsar.
13. Sharp in taste.