The UT Administration has decided to award the commendation certificate to 22 persons on Independence Day for rendering outstanding services in their respective fields.
- Anita Kaushal, Principal, PGCG, Sector 11
- Dr Mahinder Singh, Principal, Govt College of Yoga Education-23
- Dr Alka Jain, Associate Professor, Government College of Arts-10
- Dharam Vir, Junior Assistant, Government College of Arts-10
- Sushil Kumar Sharma, Superintendent, UT Secretariat
- Dr Upendrajeet Singh Gill, Assistant Director, Malaria (NVBDCP)
- Rohit Kumar Saini, Forester, Forest and Wildlife Department
- Amarjeet Singh, Leading Fireman, Chandigarh MC
- Rajinder Singh, Senior Architect, Chief Architect Office
- Nazil, Assistant Professor, GRIID, Sector 31
- Sub-Inspector Satvinder Singh
- Lady Constable Meera Behri, DGP Office
- RL Chug, Excise & Taxation Officer
- Manoj K. Sharda, Lecturer in GMSSS-8
- Kulwant Singh, DGP office
- Harbhajan Kaur, Sector 46-C
- Nitin Mahajan Sector 15-A
- Piyush Sharma, Sector 37
- JS Jayara, Principal, Inst for the Blind-26
- Dr Komil Tyagi, Sr Asst Prof, MCDAV
- Mukesh Kumar, MHC, Mani Majra
- Satbir Singh, Sector 7-B
All readers are invited to post comments responsibly. Any messages with foul language or inciting hatred will be deleted. Comments with all capital letters will also be deleted. Readers are encouraged to flag the comments they feel are inappropriate. The views expressed in the Comments section are of the individuals writing the post. The Tribune does not endorse or support the views in these posts in any manner.
Search op being carried out daily to check use of mobiles in...
Phulkari-CAN organises 44th cervical cancer awareness sessio...
Demand cancellation of FIRs against them for stubble burning
Over 1,800 students to participate in celebrations
Says no shot fired, cops concocted story
Haryana says ready to leave claim if Punjab returns amount s...
In its verdict earlier, the Delhi HC didn't order blockade l...
Few traders have not paid rent for a decade
Accuse GST officials of filing false case; CAs also hold pro...
18 women among 2 kingpins, 6 men held during raid