Mohali, July 29
Two persons had a narrow escape after the car in which they were travelling in caught fire near Sector 66 on the Airport road on Sunday evening.
According to sources, Dilbagh Singh of Bakarpur village and his kin Gurlal Singh were going to their village in the Ford Icon car when they noticed smoke emanating from the bonnet. “When the bonnet was opened, there was fire inside,” said the sources.
Though the fire brigade was informed about the incident, some passer-by helped them douse the flames using a fire extinguisher. The reason behind the fire was said to be a short-circuit in wiring. — TNS
Don't MissView All
A few concessions have been granted for physical public meet...
The firefighting and rescue operation is on
The party had declared its chief ministerial candidate ahead...
The woman was suffering from cancer