Chandigarh, October 12
A plastic scrap shop at Mauli Jagran was gutted after a fire broke out there last night.
According to the fire department, the incident took place around 11:45 pm. Eight to 10 fire tenders were pressed into service. Since it was a plastic scrap shop, the intensity of the fire kept increasing. It took firemen two hours to douse the flames.
Meanwhile, a minor fire broke out outside a room of a GMCH-32 hostel today when students tried to remove a beehive. A security guard used a fire extinguisher but it did not prove to be of much help. The fire department was rung up.
A fire team reached the spot and doused the flames in a few minutes. — TNS
The Congress rebel says won’t join BJP
'Free MLAs staying in two luxury hotels’
Vasundhara Raje is another factor leading to the saffron par...
The results of Class 10 can be accessed at cbseresults.nic.i...