Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be visiting Kurukshetra on Tuesday. He will lay foundation stones via video-conferencing.
1 War memorial to battles of Panipat
- The Panipat district administration has offered six acres for the Rs 44.5-crore project; a digital museum will be part of the memorial
- The Haryana Shehri Vikas Pradhikaran (HSVP) will develop the museum, which will have four special segments, DC Sumedha Kataria said
2 Shri Krishna AYUSH University, Kurukshetra
- It will be country’s first such university; to come up in Kurukshetra’s Fatuhupur village
- BJP MLA Subhash Sudha says the gram panchayat has given 95 acres for the project; about Rs 500 crore to be spent
3 Pt Deen Dayal Upadhyaya University of Health
- It will come up in Karnal’s Kutail village on 138 acres
- The first phase of the project will cost Rs 750 crore and it would have eight super specialty hospitals
- The proposed university will have state-of-the-art trauma centre to tackle emergency and accident cases
4 Nation Institute of Ayurveda, Panchkula
- The estimated cost of the project is Rs 270.5 crore; the institute will cater to over 500 students every year offering UG, PG and PhD programmes
- The state government and Shri Mata Mansa Devi Shrine Board have provided 19.87 acres on lease to the Ministry Of AYUSH
5 All-India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rewari
- Manethi villagers had protested for more than 120 days, demanding better healthcare earlier promised to them by the BJP government
- The Manethi panchayat has passed a resolution to provide 200 acres for the project
Modi will inaugurate National Cancer Institute (NCI) at Badhsa village in Jhajjar district
Class 12 students also won’t need to study the chapter on In...
505 cases per million in country as against global average o...
Tourists are coming with rapid test report, which is not per...
Lawyers ask affected to wait for lawsuits, say it will be ch...