Talwara, November 22
The traffic on the Mukerian-Hajipur road remained stranded for long near Sandhwal village on Wednesday when a running car caught fire and burnt to ashes. Car driver Mandeep Singh, a resident of Murad Awana, said that he along with his family was coming from Dasuya to Hajipur in his car. It caught fire probably due to petrol leakage near Sandhwal village. Seeing the smoke emanating, they immediately alighted from the vehicle. The incidents brought the traffic to a halt on the road. Hajipur SHO Lomesh Sharma reached the spot after getting the information. — OC
30-year-old security guard falls from 19th floor trying to e...
Replaces Harish Rawat
Asks people to buy local, says 100 cr vaccine mark not just ...