Leopard electrocuted in Gurugram

GURUGRAM: A leopard was found electrocuted at Khedli village in Sohna on Thursday morning. The big cat was climbing down a tree when it got entangled with the overhead wires and died on the spot.

Leopard found electrocuted in Gurugram

shriaya.dutt@tribuneindia.com

Tribune News Service 
Gurugram, June 20
 
A leopard was found electrocuted at Khedli village in Sohna on Thursday morning. 
 
The big cat was climbing down a tree when it got entangled with the overhead wires and died on the spot. 
 
The locals informed the wildlife officials, who are trying to retrieve the body. 
 

Cities

View All

FASTag spells chaos, takes toll on traffic

Serpentine queues witnessed at Dappar plaza cash lanes | Ini...

High plot transfer fee worries industrialists

UT to charge 1/3rd unearned profit of current collector rate...

Delhi Govt prioritises women safety

CCTV cameras, marshals on buses, behavioural lessons among s...

Sloppy start to FASTag move

Vehicle queues up to 1 km at Ladhowal barrier; system glitch...

Son turns out to be killer

Denying money to buy liquor cost Jharkhand native life

Midday meal workers demand salary hike

Threaten to hold state-level rally on January 19

Students win battle against varsity with Gandhigiri

Had sought 24x7 access to library