Woman electrocuted in Naraingarh

Ambala: A 54-year-old woman was electrocuted when she came in contact with a high-tension wire which was passing over an Anganwadi centre in Naraingarh.

editorial@tribune.com

Ambala: A 54-year-old woman was electrocuted when she came in contact with a high-tension wire which was passing over an Anganwadi centre in Naraingarh. The body of Krishna Devi was handed over to the family. — TNS

Cities

View All

19 cell phones, Rs 6,500 seized from Central Jail in two days

Search op being carried out daily to check use of mobiles in...

‘Cervical cancer is preventable, HPV vaccine must’

Phulkari-CAN organises 44th cervical cancer awareness sessio...

Day after, DSP's wife takes U-turn

Says no shot fired, cops concocted story

NZC fails to end Chandigarh airport name deadlock

Haryana says ready to leave claim if Punjab returns amount s...

Plea in top court over Shaheen Bagh blockade

In its verdict earlier, the Delhi HC didn't order blockade l...

MC goes slow on Rs5-cr rent dues

Few traders have not paid rent for a decade

Traders meet Police Commissioner

Accuse GST officials of filing false case; CAs also hold pro...