New York, September 16
Saudi authorities are considering whether to delay an IPO for oil giant Aramco after this weekend's attack on its oil facilities shut down a major chunk of global production, people with knowledge of the matter said.
"They're in the process of assessing the damage. It's a possibility but it's still very early," said one of the persons who spoke on condition of anonymity.
Aramco had planned to debut in November on a local stock market before listing on an international one next year, sources had told AFP last week. — AFP
Expected to finalise modalities for the next phase of de-esc...
Legislature party resolution learnt to have support of 106 M...
CBSE website crashes soon after declaration of result
Masks to be mandatorily worn in workplaces, offices, close s...
Probe has been initiated into the matter