Appearance tipping is probably the most lionized endeavor of influencers in towns! A gentleman can win every situation by dressing well. Fashion is a language that creates itself in clothes to interpret reality. ”With formalwear, men’s fashion quotient seems more fortified”, says Gitesh. And, when the young fitness and lifestyle influencers of today’s energetically charged up generation are narrating eternal styles in their own ways; Gitesh Gupta firmly believes that in a world full of trends, he wants to remain a classic gentleman – the unstoppable one.
To underscore the potentiality of men’s formal fashion, Gitesh shares these rejuvenating style tips, which can create the absolute magic for every occasion. He says, “If you want to standout with your countenances and let your prowling get you viral, then you must try these awesome rules to slay.”
- Wear a well-fitted suit. If you are buying off-the-peg, focus on the fit across your shoulders because getting the chest and waist altered is relatively an easy job.
- Aesthetic, functional, rugged sports models of wrist watches go with any formals and can take the hard knocks of everyday wear. So, adding these accessories in your formal wardrobe is must.
- Indulge into colors. Pastels, neutrals, shades of blue, dark hues are all versatile year-round shades to impress every formal fashion essentials.
- Go for slim-tapered jeans as the popular ingredient. It’s comfortably wider in the thighs, but narrows, so it fabulously works with smart dress shoes. Go for dress shoes such as Brogues, Chelsea boots, Loafers and Derbies.
- Ties and pocket squares bring individuality to classic clothing. When it comes to crafting shirt and tie combinations, wear your tie or pocket square in a darker shade than your jacket. Do not overdo the accessories either because you must aim for an air of nonchalance.
Gitesh deduces that timelessness is about chic dipped simplicity. Whatever you’re wearing, you’ve to triumph it. Genuine style enthusiasts are those who go their own way with self-confidence that comes from their outfits being a second skin, not just a costume.
Don't MissView All
The new protocol comes into effect from December 6, the Cent...
Six died in firing, seven others in the violence that follow...
Demands a 'real reply'
At least 10 civilians were killed in the operation and the v...
‘I am on a mission not on commission’, says AAP’s lone MP fr...