Tribune News Service
Chandigarh, October 25
To provide flawless services to residents of the city, the UT Estate Office has completely digitised all its property-related services. Now, all 16 services are available at a click of the mouse.
Aimed at providing technology-driven services, in the first phase, the UT Administration had launched five services online on September 28. In the second phase, four more services were made available to residents online on October 12 and the remaining seven services were launched online today.
Mandip Singh Brar, Deputy Commissioner-cum-Estate Officer, said all information about the services provided by the Estate Office, Acts, Rules, notifications, etc, are available on their website - https://estateoffice.chd.gov.in
“All services have been digitised in a phased manner. From today, residents can avail themselves of all services hassle-free from the comfort of their homes or offices,” said the Deputy Commissioner.
He said the SMS service had been introduced to keep the applicant in the loop about the status of the work done.
Services that have gone online
- Transfer of ownership on the basis of registered sale/gift/exchange/family transfer deed
- Transfer of lease rights on the basis of registered deed of transfer by way of sale gift/exchange/family transfer deed
- Grant of permission/NOC for transfer of lease rights by way of sale gift/exchange/family transfer deed
- Issuance of no-dues certificate
- Updated “know your property”
- Ownership/lease rights on the basis of interstate death
- Ownership/lease rights on the basis of unregistered will
- Transfer of ownership/ lease rights on the basis of registered will
- Permission to mortgage (leasehold property)
- Execution of deed of conveyance
- Execution of lease deed
- Execution of redemption deed
- Grant of extension in time limit for construction
- Issuance of allotment letter
- Re-validation of no-objection certificate
- Transfer of ownership on the basis of court decree/family settlement/probate of the will
Don't MissView All
The new protocol comes into effect from December 6, the Cent...
Six died in firing, seven others in the violence that follow...
Demands a 'real reply'
At least 10 civilians were killed in the operation and the v...
‘I am on a mission not on commission’, says AAP’s lone MP fr...