Child suffers electric shock in Mohali : The Tribune India

Join Whatsapp Channel

Child suffers electric shock in Mohali

Child suffers electric shock in Mohali


Tribune News Service

Mohali, April 2

An eight-year-old girl suffered severe burns when she suffered a shock on rooftop in Badh Majra this evening. The victim, Soumya, was playing with an iron rod on the roof of her house when the rod came into contact with a high-tension wire. The kin of the family said the child received major burn injuries and is under treatment.

About The Author

The Tribune News Service brings you the latest news, analysis and insights from the region, India and around the world. Follow the Tribune News Service for a wide-ranging coverage of events as they unfold, with perspective and clarity.

#Mohali


Top News

‘Congress mantra is loot in life, loot after life’: PM Modi on Sam Pitroda’s inheritance tax remarks

‘Congress mantra is loot in life, loot after life’: PM Modi on Sam Pitroda’s 'inheritance tax' remarks

Grand Old Party accuses BJP of distorting Pitroda’s remarks ...

Congress suspends Punjab’s Phillaur MLA Vikramjit Chaudhary over statements against ex-CM Charanjit Channi

Congress suspends Punjab’s Phillaur MLA Vikramjit Chaudhary over statements against ex-CM Charanjit Channi

The suspension letter has been issued by Congress’s Punjab a...

Supreme Court seeks clarification from EC on functioning of EVMs, summons senior poll panel official

VVPAT: ‘We can’t control elections’, Supreme Court tells petitioners

The Bench, which has already reserved its verdict, told the ...


Cities

View All