Monday, October 14, 2019
  • RBI raises withdrawal limit for customers of Punjab & Maharashtra Cooperative Bank to Rs 40,000

Posted at: May 24, 2019, 7:02 AM; last updated: May 24, 2019, 7:02 AM (IST)

Man takes poison by mistake, dies

Lalru, May 23

A 25-year-old man died after he accidentally consumed some poisonous substance at his house here yesterday.

The deceased identified as Sanjay Kumar, a resident of Uttar Pradesh, was taken to the Civil Hospital, Ambala City, where he died. Sources said the victim had a stomachache and accidentally consumed some poisonous substance instead of medicine. His condition deteriorated following which he was taken to the hospital. The police have initiated investigation. — OC


All readers are invited to post comments responsibly. Any messages with foul language or inciting hatred will be deleted. Comments with all capital letters will also be deleted. Readers are encouraged to flag the comments they feel are inappropriate.
The views expressed in the Comments section are of the individuals writing the post. The Tribune does not endorse or support the views in these posts in any manner.
Share On