Tribune News Service
Chandigarh, April 15
The Haryana government on Thursday announced a slew of measures to check the spread of COVID in the state.
The advisory were issued after a meeting chaired by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar along with DCs, SPs and Civil Surgeons, the Deputy Chief Minister and Health Minister.
There was no shortage of beds, oxygen and ventilators in the state, the CM
- The Chief Minister gave instructions to increase sampling and contact tracing
- Wedding ceremonies should be performed in the day instead of night: CM
- Programs during Navratri should also be done during the day: CM
- 200 people allowed in outdoor and 50 in indoor wedding ceremony
- More than 20 people will not be able to attend the funeral
- Haryana will not face another lockdown
- CM appeals to farmers to end agitation due to coronavirus
- Instructions to increase wheat procurement centre
- If the wheat is not lifted in 48 hours, the Deputy Commissioner will be responsible
The bodies washed up on the banks of the river on Monday
Called pan-coronavirus vaccine, it was found effective in pr...
Asks Centre to share vaccine formula with other companies to...
On Friday, India recorded highest ever 4,14,188 cases
'COVID compliant facility installed at the worksite itself t...