Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIMU) has announced opening of applications for its one-year full time MBA in Global Supply Chain Management and one-year full time MBA in Digital Enterprise Management for the academic session 2022-2023. IIM Udaipur is the only IIM offering a 1-year full-time MBA in GSCM and the only Institute in India offering a 1-year full-time MBA in the Digital domain.
Applications are to be submitted online through its website www.iimu.ac.in and open on July 7, 2021.
The programmes are 12-month full-time residential MBA programmes.
The programmes are open to graduates in any discipline and with 3+ years’ work experience in any domain, who meet the eligibility criteria and qualify in the selection process.
Eligibility criteria: Minimum of 10+2 years of school education and 3 years of university education with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline
· Valid GMAT score, or valid GRE score, or CAT scores of tests taken in 2018 or later
· Full-time work experience (after graduation) of minimum 36 months as of February 28, 2022
· Interested candidates fill in the online application form at www.iimu.ac.in
· Applicants are shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria and called for the second round where they are screened through a personal interview.
· An offer of admission is made based on the candidate's demographic profile, academic profile, work experience, score in GMAT/GRE/CAT and personal interview.
Online application ends: August 20, 2021
For more information and updates, visit: https://www.iimu.ac.in/
Don't MissView All
Speaks for the first time to the media after the rebellion
Maharashtra political battle enters eighth day; Shinde camp expects another rebel, hopes Thackeray will resign on his own
All eyes are now on Governor Bhagat Singh Koshiyari amid rep...
Sanjay Raut seeks more time to appear before ED; his lawyer submits letter to probe agency in Mumbai
The ED had summoned Raut on Tuesday for questioning in the m...
Heated arguments between the treasury benches and BJP MLA As...
India will continue to do what is best in interests of own energy security: Modi at G7 Summit in Germany
India is looked upon as a solution provider to solve the cha...