Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIMU) has announced opening of applications for its one-year full time MBA in Global Supply Chain Management and one-year full time MBA in Digital Enterprise Management for the academic session 2022-2023. IIM Udaipur is the only IIM offering a 1-year full-time MBA in GSCM and the only Institute in India offering a 1-year full-time MBA in the Digital domain.
Applications are to be submitted online through its website www.iimu.ac.in and open on July 7, 2021.
The programmes are 12-month full-time residential MBA programmes.
The programmes are open to graduates in any discipline and with 3+ years’ work experience in any domain, who meet the eligibility criteria and qualify in the selection process.
Eligibility criteria: Minimum of 10+2 years of school education and 3 years of university education with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline
· Valid GMAT score, or valid GRE score, or CAT scores of tests taken in 2018 or later
· Full-time work experience (after graduation) of minimum 36 months as of February 28, 2022
· Interested candidates fill in the online application form at www.iimu.ac.in
· Applicants are shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria and called for the second round where they are screened through a personal interview.
· An offer of admission is made based on the candidate's demographic profile, academic profile, work experience, score in GMAT/GRE/CAT and personal interview.
Online application ends: August 20, 2021
For more information and updates, visit: https://www.iimu.ac.in/
Bench comprising Chief Justice N.V. Ramana and Justice Surya...
With this the Indian men’s boxing campaign came to an end in...
Gogra, Hot Springs, Depsang friction points
Starting August 1, the interchange fee that banks can charge...
Amarinder dispels talk of two power centres in state