According to the students as well as subject experts the NEET paper was relatively easy this year and almost all questions in each subject were based on NCERT content. Here's a quick analysis
- Difficulty level - Easy in comparison to previous years.
- About 30-40% questions directly based on the NCERT textbook.
- Easy calculations.
- Questions asked from the prescribed syllabus only.
- No controversial questions.
- Difficulty level – Easy to Moderate
- Physical Chemistry – 15 Questions
- Organic Chemistry – 18 Questions
- Inorganic Chemistry – 12 Questions
- All questions based on the NCERT textbook. Statements directly taken from the NCERT textbooks.
- Straightforward questions & easy to comprehend.
- One controversial question with more than one correct answer.
- Not lengthy. Students should have completed the Chemistry part within 45 minutes. Enough time for revision.
- Barely a few calculations.
- An average student should have been able to attempt approximately 40 questions with ease. While others could have attempted 44 questions.
- Difficulty level was high in comparison to previous years
- Class XI syllabus – 25 questions & Class XII syllabus – 19 questions
- 1-2 controversial questions with more than one correct answer
- Two questions were beyond the NCERT textbooks.
- Majority of questions were conceptual in nature with a few fact-based questions as well
- Not at all lengthy.
- Difficulty level – Moderate with a few exceptions.
- Multi-conceptual questions requiring incisive thinking and precision.
- Some questions were tricky & lost in terminology.
- A couple of terms beyond the NCERT domain.
- wo questions required linguistic prowess.
- Overall, the questions were quite thought provoking requiring alertness of mind and critical approach.
- Comprehension, application & synthesis required to interpret the questions.
Inputs from Anurag Tiwari, National Academic Director (Medical), Aakash Educational Services Limited
Farmers fear that reforms would pave way for dismantling of ...
‘Dark day for the country’
SAD on Saturday night had announced to quit the National Dem...
Selja, Jakhar urge all NDA supporting parties to oppose far...
'Farmers can now sell their produce wherever they want'