Washington, January 13
President Donald Trump has signed an amended version of an executive order that bans US investments in alleged Chinese military companies, the White House said on Wednesday.
The changes strengthen the initial order by requiring Americans to completely divest their holdings of securities of the blacklisted companies effective November 11, 2021.
In the initial version of the order released last November, the US investors were only restricted from buying those securities by that date. Reuters had previously reported that the change was under consideration. Reuters
No post-inoculation hospitalisation so far: Health ministry
The vaccine maker said in phase 1 and phase 2 clinical trial...
Exhorts people against falling for rumours or propaganda
Farmer representatives take strong exception against NIA sum...