Saturday, December 19, 1998
|1. Identify the stamp.
2. When was the stamp issued ?
3. In which denomination was it issued ?
4. Where is it located ?
5. What was the purpose of issuing this stamp ?
6. What is the full form of abbreviation ORD in philately ?
7. What is the monetary unit of Egypt ?
8. If a stamp bears the name Ceylon, can you tell the name of the country which has issued it ?
1. Army postal service centre.
3. 300 paise.
4. APS centre is located at kamptee near Nagpur in central India.
5. To mark the golden jubilee celebrations of army postal service centre.
7. 1 Egypt unit of 100 piastres.
8. Sri Lanka.
| This Above All | Chandigarh Heartbeat | Dream Analysis | Regional Vignettes |
| Fact File | Crossword | Roots |