|Saturday, January 13, 2001||
1. Identify the stamp?
2. When was it issued?
3. In what denomination was it issued?
4. On what occasion was it issued?
5. What is the monetary unit of Yugoslavia?
6. If a stamp bears the name A.M.G.V.G., can you tell the name of the country which had issued it?
7. What does the term keytype mean in Philately?
8. What is a line pair?
1. Ghats of Varanasi.
3. Paise 200.
4. Fifth general assembly of world tourism organisation held in New Delhi.
5. 1 Denar of 100 para.
6. Allied military Government of Veneziagiu-lia (Europe).
7. A basic design utilised for issuing two or more postal entities, usually having a different country name and value.
8. A line between a pair
of coil stamps.