|Saturday, April 7, 2001||
1. Life story of famous person
5. __ rac, popular trimming in stitching.
6. One must abide by this
7. One of the nests of a bird.
14. What we cannot live without.
16. We all aspire
towards this state of mind
1. Outer skin of the trunk of a tree
2. All fairy tales begin with this word.
3. A thick one in a carpet is considered good.
4. Sharp intake of breath due to sleep or tiredness.
8. ‘Yes’ in Shakespearean English.
9. Subhash Chandra Bose’s army (abbrev.)
10. A necessary function of daily life.
12. It stays straight between two points.
13. The lock — monster of Scotland.