|Saturday, July 21, 2001||
1. Identify the stamp.
2. When was it issued?
3. On which occasion was it issued?
4. Who are the other personalities?
5. In what denomination has it been issued?
6. Where has the stamp been printed?
7. What process has been used to print the stamp?
8. What does the
overprint CGHS on stamps of Germany stand for?
1. Syama Prasad Mookerjee.
2. On 6.7.2001.
3. One of the series of stamps on great personalities.
4. C.Sankaran Nair, Krishna Nath Sarmah and U. Kiang Nongbah.
5. 400 paise.
6. Eagle Press P. Ltd.
7. Photo offset.
8. Upper Silesia.