|Saturday, June 16, 2001||
1. Identify the stamp.
2 When was it issued?
3. In what denomination was it issued?
4. Who was he?
5. Where has the stamp been printed?
6. If CFA is
overprinted on a stamp of France, can you
7. What does the term forerunner mean in philately?
8. Quote an example.
1. Suraj Narain Singh.
3. 300 paise.
5. Madras Security Printers. Ltd,
7. A stamp or postal stationary item used in a given location prior to the issuing of regular stamps for the location.
8. Turkish stamps before 1918 cancelled in Palestine are forerunners of Israeli issues.