|Saturday, March 31, 2001||
1. Identify the stamp.
2. On what occasion was it issued?
3. When was it issued?
4. In what denomination was it issued?
5. Who was he?
6. What is the monetary unit of Marshall Islands?
7. If a stamp bears the name Bohmen Und Mahren can you tell the name of the country which has issued it?
8. What does the term
embossing mean in philately?
1. Bhaktivedanta Swami.
2. 101st birth anniversary.
4. 500 paise.
5. Indias cultural ambassador to the world.
6. 1 dollar of 100 cents.
7. Bohemia and Moravia in Europe.
8. The process of giving relief to paper by pressing it with a die eg postal stationery.