|Saturday, January 20, 2001||
1. Identify the stamp.
2. When was it issued?
3. In what denomination was it issued?
4. What is featured on the stamp?
5. What is the function of the Congress?
6. What type of paper has been used for it?
7. What is the monetary unit of Estonia?
8. If a stamp bears
the name Etat Independent Du Congo, can you tell the name of the
country which has issued it.
1. 20th International Chamber of Commerce Congress, New Delhi.
3. 15 Paise.
4. The emblem of the ICC and the globe.
5. To promote private enterprise.
6. Unwater marked adhesive stamp paper.
7. 1 Kroon of 100 Cents.