|Saturday, March 10, 2001||
1. Identify the stamp.
2. When was it issued?
3. In what denomination was it issued?
4. For which occasion was it issued?
5. Who made the declaration?
6. What was its action plan for India?
7. If a stamp bears the name Opakhe, can you tell the name of the country which has issued it?
8. What is the
monetary unit of Djibouti?
1. Care for the girl child.
3. 100 paise.
4. 1990 Year of the Girl Child.
5. India, as the chairperson of the SAARC Technical Committee on Women in Development.
6. Programmes of advocacy aimed at a) removing the existing sex biases, b) creating a favourable atmosphere in society, c) overall development of the girl child.
7. Thrace (Europe).
8. One Franc of 100 Centime.