|Saturday, April 21, 2001||
1. Identify the stamp.
2. When was it issued?
3. In what denomination was it issued?
4. Where was the convention held?
5. What is the monetary unit of Kuwait?
6. If a stamp bears
the name Cote Francaise Des Somalis,
7. What does wrapper mean in philately?
8. What is the full
form of the abbreviation FPO in philately?
1. World convention on reverence for all life.
3. 400 paise.
4. At Pune in Maharashtra.
5. 1 dinar of 1000 fils.
6. Djibouti in Africa.
7. A flat sheet that
can be folded and sealed around a newspaper or periodical.
8. Field post office meant for the army of the country in question.