|Saturday, August 4, 2001||
1. The Baba of Shirdi.
3. Industrious insect.
6. Distress signal (inits.)
7. Vishnu’s second incarnation.
8. Major limb of the human body.
9. Vigour; vitality.
12. Put to death by mob action; as done formerly done to the Blacks in the southern states of the US.
14. Metal in raw form.
15. Tree which suffered from a major disease all over the world some years back.
1. An ancient city in Southwest Iran.
2. What the LIC deals in.
3. Noah built the most famous one.
4. Region; domain.
5. A small measure of weight, quantity, etc.
10. — Mater is where you studied.
11. Head, as of an academic body, such as a faculty.
13. Cut of meat taken from a thigh.