|Saturday, January 5, 2002||
1. Can you identify the stamp?
2. The stamp was issued to mark which occasion?
3. When was it issued?
4. How many stamps were issued on this occasion?
5. In which denomination was it issued?
6. What is depicted on the stamp?
7. What is depicted on the other stamp?
8. How many countries
are member of this organisation?
1. The International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering.
2. The 14th Congress held in New Delhi.
4. A setanent of 2 stamps.
5. 200 paise.
6. Gopurams of the Madurai Temple along with the Hooghly river bridge.
7. The Hall of Nations and Pragati Maidan in New Delhi and the entry gate at Sanchi Stupa.
8. 80 countries.