|Saturday, May 11, 2002||
2. When was it issued?
3. In what denomination has it been issued?
4. It was issued to mark which occasion?
5. How many stamps have been issued on this occasion.
6. What is depicted on the other stamps?
7. On which earlier occasion was a stamp issued on this subject?
1. Gridhakuta hills of Rajgir from where Lord Buddha delivered many of his sermons.
3. 400 paise.
4. Buddha Mahotsav.
5. Four in all.
6. (a) Mahabodi Temple in Bodh Gaya.
(b) Dhamek Stupa of Sarnath.
(c) Mahaparinirvana Temple of Kushinagar.
7. On Buddha Jayanti on 24.5.1956..
8. The Calcutta Security Printers.