|Saturday, July 20, 2002||
1. Identify the stamp.
2. When was it issued?
3. In what denomination was it issued?
4. What is the person famous for ?
5. Which award was conferred on him by the Indian Government?
6. Where has the stamp been printed?
7. What is the monetary unit of Mayotte?
8. If you find COS printed
on stamps of Italy, can you tell the name of the country it belongs to?
1. P.L. Deshpande.
3. 400 paise.
4. His contribution to the fields of literature, music, drama and films.
5. The Sahitya Academy Award.
6. The Calcutta Security Printers Ltd.
7. Now euro cents earlier it was franc of 100 centimes.
8. Aegean Islands.