1. Identify the stamp.
2. When was it issued?
3. In what denomination was it issued?
4. It was issued to mark which occasion?
5. Who started this small settlement?
6. What contribution have the Bhonsalas made towards the development of the city?
7. What all is depicted in the stamp?
8. What is the other name
given to the city?
1. Nagpur city.
3. 500 paise.
4. Its tercentenary.
5. Bhakt Buland Shah.
6. Promotion of agriculture and industry and patronage to literary, cultural and religious activities.
7. Vidhan Bhavan and the Samadhi of Raghuji Bhonsle.
8. The Orange City of India.