1. Identify the stamp?
2. When was it issued?
3. In what denomination has it been issued?
4. By what name is it usually known?
5. The stamp was issued to mark which occasion?
6. With which Hindu god is this temple associated?
7. Which king was the first to be associated with the gold gilting of the tower in the temple?
8. Where has it been
1. The golden tower over the sanctorum of the Tirumala temple.
3. 1500 paise.
4. Anada Nilayam Vimanam.
5. Its 700th anniversary.
6. Lord Venkateswara.
7. Jatavarma Sundara Pandya I in the 13th century.
8. Madras Security Printers.