|Saturday, August 31, 2002||
1. Identify the stamp.
2. When was it issued?
3. In what denomination was it issued?
4. It was issued to mark which occasion?
5. What is the main function of the object depicted on the stamp?
6. What was India’s rank in space technology at the time of its launch.
7. Where has it been printed.
8. If PISCOPI is
overprinted on the stamps of Italy, can you tell the name of the country
it belongs to.
1. Indian Remote Sensing Satellite.
2. March 18, 1991.
3. 650 paise.
4. The completion of three years of its successful operation.
5. Its vital role in the management of the country’s natural resources.
6. The fifth country to have its own operations IRRS.
7. The Indian Security Press.
8. Aegean Islands