|Saturday, August 24, 2002||
1. Identify the stamp.
2. When was it issued?
3. In what denomination was it issued?
4. Who was he ?
5. The stamp was issued to mark which occasion?
6. What brought him into the limelight ?
7. Name some of his novels which have been translated into foreign languages.
8. Where has the stamp
been printed ?
1. Anna Bhau Sathe.
3. 400 paise.
4. Creative writer of Marathi literature and a revolutionary.
5. 82nd birth anniversary.
6. His novels, short stories, songs, dramas and street plays.
7. Chitra, Warneccha Wagh and Fakeera.
8. The Calcutta Security Printers.