- "Hand? It was supposed to be us."
"At least they don't do fodder scam."
- Strict congression.
- Silent voters against "chara-eaters".
- Unanimous democratic election of the party leader through
Sukhpreet Singh Giani,
- I ain't the Gandhi's follower, she was goat.
Gurpreet Singh Baidwan,
Auckland, New Zealand
- Cross-bred Congress.
Sewa Singh Sewak,
New Delhi, India.
- Congress trying to make in roads in Laloo's Bihar.
Karam Ibadat Singh Giani,
- Once election symbol, now publicity signboard.
- De-safronising Gau Mata.
- I'm no more a suckling calf now (The earlier symbol of Congress).
Dr Pawan Dviwedi,
- Foreigner can fight the election, but can't head the state.
- Grass be provided by Congress.
- Haute cowture,
- Voting campaign on the moooooooo(ve).
- Cow-grass party candidate.
- Brand marketing by Sonia.
- Don't disqualify me, Election Commission.
Sohan Lal Malhotra,
- I see you got a job in McDonald's, son.
- Wooing bovine vote.
Dr Channi Hundal,
- Laloo ate my fodder; I will vote for Congress this time.
- Animation in politics,
- Laloo gets chara, Congress the votes.
- After Rahul Gandhi, it's you, son.
- INC: Indian National Cow.
- Fodder scam with foreign hand.
- "Grass-root workers" and "Bihar voters".
by many readers.