Saturday, November 13, 1999
2. When was it issued?
3. In what denomination was it issued?
4. In what colour was it issued?
5. Where has the stamp been printed?
6. Who was he?
7. What is the monetary unit of Equatorial Guinea?
8. If a stamp bears the name Venezia Tridentina, can you tell the name of the country which has issued it?
3. 100 paise.
4. Yellow, rosine, blue and black.
5. Indian Security Press, Nashik.
6. Greatest composers of western music.
7. 1 equele of 100 centimos.
8. Trentino (Europe).
| Good Motoring and You | Dream Analysis | Regional Vignettes |
| Fact File | Roots | Crossword | Stamp Quiz | Stamped Impressions |