|Saturday, July 28, 2001||
1. Identify the painting in the stamp.
2. When was it issued?
3. In what denomination was it issued?
4. The stamp was issued to mark which occasion.
5. What were the rules of the competition?
6. How many stamps were issued on this occasion?
7. Name the other child artiste.
8. What is the denomination of this stamp?
1. Indian theme by Russian child Vorontsova Tanya.
2. August 16, 1990.
3. 100 paise.
4. A painting competition was to be held in both countries as a joint venture in the field of stamp designing.
5. They were asked to design a stamp on the theme of the other country.
6. Two in all. (Setanent)
7. Sanjay Adhikari
8. 650 paise