|Saturday, September 1, 2001||
3. Appended in a bracket to guarantee that the word quoted is exactly as in the original.
7. International Labour Organisation (abbrev).
8. A measure for paper (abbrev.)
9. German historian.
10. The Buddha was born under this variety of tree.
11. Considered the lowest form of humour.
12. Mentally backward individual.
16. Resting place/house.
17. Steering/propelling organ of a fish.
1. The new genetic experiment for working with a ...... cell.
2. President of neighbouring country.
3. Title of respect.
4. The other name of prithvi
5. Lack of clarity.
6. Tuber rich in sugar.
12. Heroine of a Jane Austen novel.
13. Jesus of Nazareth, son of God (abbrev).
15. Female renouncer in Christianity/Buddhism.