|Saturday, January 25, 2003||
1. Identify the stamp.
2. When was it issued?
3. In what denomination has it been issued?
4. Who was he?
5. The stamp was issued to mark which occasion?
6. What role did he play in the making of the Indian Constitution?
7. Name the schemes planned by him.
8. Where has the stamp
1. T.T. Krishnamachari.
2. On 31-12-2002.
3. 500 paise.
4. One of the makers of Modern India.
5. His 102nd birth anniversary.
6. He was a member of the drafting committee.
7. Introduced the new family pension scheme in 1964, covering family members of deceased government employees.
8. The Calcutta Security Printers